Just about everyone across almost all of the major sports hit back at President Trump after he called out the childish, disrespectful thugs in the NFL on Friday. Everyone, that is, except for NASCAR.
Instead of following MLB, NFL, and NBA, the NASCAR owners all decided to stand together and say that kneeling is NEVER okay during the national anthem.
For instance, team owner and legendary driver Richard Petty let the media know he didn’t think Trump’s solution of firing went far enough.
“Anybody that don’t stand up for that ought to be out of the country. Period. If they don’t appreciate where they’re at … what got them where they’re at? The United States.”
Many of the other owners agreed that the kneelers should not be tolerated, although they didn’t seem to share Petty’s enthusiasm for total expulsion from the country.
When team owner Richard Childress was asked what he would do if one of his employees kneeled for the anthem, responded,
“Get you a ride on a Greyhound bus when the national anthem is over. I told them anyone who works for me should respect the country we live in. So many people have gave their lives for it. This is America.”
One thing is very clear from all these different owners. Anthem kneelers should be punished in some way by the organization since it is very disrespectful towards our fallen heroes.
In America, protesting and free speech are right guaranteed by our amazing Constitution. Still, that does not mean we should put up with people choosing the anthem of all things to kneel during. Shame on them and share this if y’all agree.
You Might also like
- By Manly Man — 12 months ago
Las Vegas Nevada’s casinos are monitored at every inch and every corner 24/7, and they make sure to do their checks on every employee working.
You can not be an employee, dealer, security guard, or even a maintenance worker without a background check. But Jesus Campos, the security guard that was approached and shot by Paddock just minutes before the massacre, was not ever registered as a security guard in Las Vegas.
The pieces that the FBI and law enforcement are giving us are just not adding up. The timeline has been significantly changing about their information on the shooting and the people involved.
Even the press conference was ridiculous and the people were asking ridiculous questions.
Something is being hidden and one independent investigative journalist, Laura Loomer, has decided to pay a visit to Jesus Campos house to find out some answers.
Reported by 100percentfedup:
Earlier this week it was reported that Campos was shot before the shooter started firing on the crowd below at the music festival in Las Vegas. Before this revelation, we were told that the security guard, Jesus Campos, stopped the killer from murdering more people when he approached the killer’s room in Vegas. –GP
A worker at the Mandalay Bay hotel said Wednesday that he warned staff at the complex to report an active shooter before gunman Stephen Paddock launched his massacre on crowds at a music festival below the venue.
The revelation has added to doubts about the initial timeline given by authorities about what happened Oct. 1. They had said the assault began with Paddock opening fire on concertgoers at the Route 91 Festival.
But the new account alleges that an unarmed guard Jesus Campos—who was initially believed to have approached and been shot by Paddock during his massacre—was shot before the assault, with that gunshot heard by a maintenance worker.
“As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway,” Stephen Schuck said. “I could feel them pass right behind my head.
“It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on,” he said. “As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again.”
It has added to questions about the police response to the shooting, with delayed communication possibly extending the time that Paddock had to fire upon civilians from his sniper’s nest on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, where he had an arsenal of 23 guns, scopes and surveillance cameras.
But whether the authorities could have arrived to stop Paddock opening fire on the crowds is unlikely, given the short time between the shooting of Campos and Paddock’s subsequent hail of fire that included more than 1,000 bullets. – Yahoo
Now we find out that the security guard is not even a registered security guard in Nevada…
Independent investigative journalist Laura Loomer paid a visit to the home of the “hero” Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort “security guard” who was allegedly shot by the Las Vegas shooter Steven Paddock. Loomer can be seen having a conversation with a paid security guard who refused to say who was paying him to stand in front of Campos’ home. Who is this guy and why is he there?
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) October 12, 2017
Gateway Pundit – Every security guard in the state of Nevada has to register as an armed or unarmed guard with the state’s Private Investigator’s Licensing Board (PILB). This entity’s records are publicly searchable at: nevadapilb.glsuite.us.
There’s no Jesus Campos licensed with the PILB. Here’s a close up look at the NV PI Licensing Board:
The document above was released by pol News Infinity who has done some amazing investigative work on a number of cases. These documents were posted on Reddit:
Jesus Campos, security guard from the Las Vegas shooting, isn’t registered in Nevada – could have a different name.
What is the FBI hiding? pic.twitter.com/iPliMZ4gaA
— /pol/ News Infinity (@polNewsInfinity) October 11, 2017
Gov. of Puerto Rico Smacks Trump Hating Mayor In Lying Mouth, Reveals What Trump Really Did For IslandBy Manly Man — 12 months ago
Puerto Rico has been devastated by two hurricanes: Irma and then Maria. The island is a US territory and President Trump has made sure it’s getting the help it needs. Nonetheless, lying liberals like terrorist-supporting Democrat San Juan Mayor Carmen Cruz have lied and said Trump doesn’t care or that he’s been inefficient. However, Puerto Rico’s Governor Ricardo Rossello tells a very different version of events. As Western Journalism reports, Rossello appeared by satellite on The View where he said President Trump has been in constant contact with a “very effective” response.
“Right now, the whole island, the infrastructure is devastated,” Rosello explained. “This hurricane has hit every corner of Puerto Rico. We have no energy grid. We have little access to water.”
The Trump Administration has been helpful. Rossello said Puerto Rico has been “working closely with the federal government to make sure we have all of our efforts ongoing.” Nonetheless, he did also say it is “critical” that Puerto Rico get even more help.
FEMA & First Responders are doing a GREAT job in Puerto Rico. Massive food & water delivered. Docks & electric grid dead. Locals trying….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 28, 2017
…really hard to help but many have lost their homes. Military is now on site and I will be there Tuesday. Wish press would treat fairly!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 28, 2017
When asked if Trump’s assertion that the response has been GREAT is true, Rossello said that the federal government has responded well.
“The president has been in contact with me almost on a daily basis. So he is aware of the devastation, and I thank him for issuing pre-land emergency declarations. He has also given instructions to FEMA and other federal agencies to help Puerto Rico,” Rossello said, adding that the response so far has been “very good” and “very effective.”
In addition, Rossello agreed with POTUS’ claims that the island is hard logistically.
“What we really need are some human resources, which we’ve requested,” he explained, adding that many truckers haven’t reported back to work since the storms and supplies are hard to truck out to some areas.
“It’s a challenging situation,” Rossello said, adding that Irma and Maria have been “the most devastating event in the history of Puerto Rico.”
Currently FEMA and DOD staff are deployed, along with troops to help Puerto Ricans.
FEMA and personnel from the Department of Defense have been deployed to assist the people of Puerto Rico, according to Rossello.
What do you think of Rossello’s comments? Aren’t they different than what the San Juan mayor is claiming?
- By Manly Man — 11 months ago
Last year’s presidential primary was fixed after all!
According to a bombshell claim by Donna Brazile, last years primary between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders was rigged by the Democratic National Committee.
This is just what the Sanders supporters predicted Hillary's team would do in order to hand the nomination over to Clinton.
The explosive claim was made Thursday, which could connect the dots to Team Clinton for good.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” Brazile wrote.
According to libertywriters:
Donna Brazile first came to fame working for Bill Clinton. She was a high level member of his administration and parlayed that, as many did, into a lucrative career as a political pundit on CNN.
We all remember when she slipped the debate questions to Hillary. It was a national disgrace.
And she has stayed ever so close to the Democratic power structure, after Debbie Schultz was exposed as the worst kind of fraud and let go, they turned to Donna to save their butts.
It was in the middle of the campaign and what Donna found when she took over was so horrifying, Donna is finally turning on the Clinton’s and revealing all.
And it is shocking.
According to The Hill, Donna Brazile said it “broke my heart” when she discovered proof of Hillary’s crimes.
Brazile’s proof confirmed the liberal’s worst nightmare that Hillary did indeed fix the race against Bernie and the shady way she did it.
Think of that…proof Hillary is crooked. Just as Trump said.
Donna is spilling the beans in her new book: “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House” that Politico got an exclusive first look at.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” Brazile wrote.
Now fixing a primary should be a crime. After all they are trying to save Trump fixed the election by working with Russia, right?
Regardless if this is not a crime technically, fixing the outcome sure is in sports or business or school so why is not in politics?
Maybe we need a law?
But Donna was not done.
She went on to explain how Hillary blackmailed the DNC, which sure seems like a crime to me.
According to Hillary and Donna, the DNC was flat broke. Hillary admitted this too so it sounds like Donna is telling the truth.
And the DNC was dependent on Hillary’s campaign for funds to keep the doors open.
Hillary dribbled out the money and boy did she get her pound of flesh in return. Textbook definition of blackmail.
She fixed the primary against Bernie but worse, because of arcane campaign finance laws, she was able to raise more money by saying it was going to the DNC rather than to her election fund.
Again is this illegal?
The blackmail certainly should be, the fixing as well and the skirting of campaign finance laws is unethical and should be illegal. But who knows in the swamp.
“The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house,” Brazile wrote. “The funding arrangement … was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical.”
This is a question for the lawyers and prosecutors not for Brazile and one thing we do know is if this unethical behavior was not a crime it should be and we need new laws to prevent the scourge that was the Clinton’s from plaguing this land again.
Share if you agree.