Laura Ingraham made it crystal clear that Americans will not accept radical Islamist terrorist attacks like the recent attack in New York City on Tuesday.
This is not going to be the “new normal” and never will be.
Laura said Americans demand and appreciate when their elected officials take action to keep the United States safe. President Trump has already done this when he signed executive orders on immigration and called for “extreme vetting.”
“For that, he was branded as cruel and heartless. You know what’s cruel and heartless? Bikers and pedestrians run over in broad daylight in a major American city. That’s cruel and heartless,” Ingraham said.
According to subjectpolitics:
Laura Ingraham sent a message to Washington DC last night that Americans will NOT accept radical Islamist terrorist attacks like the one that occurred in New York City last night.
“When a jihadist games our immigration system, gets a green card, rents a truck, and in the name of Allah mows down innocents in a major American city, that is not nor will it ever be acceptable in the U.S.,” Ingraham said… but she was only getting started. (Video Below)
Ingraham pointed out that Americans elected President Trump because of how much he emphasize border security and immigration enforcement. “Here at home, we should not lose one more American life because politicians dont have the nerve or the will to do what’s necessary to secure the homeland. Our safety is their primary responsibility,” She continued. WATCH Laura’s epic message for Washington politicians then SHARE on Facebook!
“PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ELECTED IN LARGE PART BECAUSE VOTERS APPRECIATED HIS NO-NONSENSE PRAGMATISM ON ISSUES LIKE HOMELAND SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION,” INGRAHAM SAID. “ALTHOUGH WE CAN’T STOP ALL TERROR ATTACK IN THE UNITED STATES, THE SAFETY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND THAT WE DO WHAT WE CAN TO PREVENT THOSE ATTACKS THAT ARE PREVENTABLE.”
You Might also like
By Chelsea Betonie — 7 months ago
The mayor of San Juan reminds me a lot of a little kid that gripes about if we are there yet on a long car trip.
Even if you give someone a reasonable timetable for when something could possibly happen you are still going to have the odd person that complains.
Now, back to the comparison to tie why I think that the mayor of San Juan is off her head when it comes to timelines. When I move my family across country last year, we had a drive of about eleven hundred miles.
My son, who is about nine years old was going to get justifiably cranky at some point during the trip. So, in the buildup to the move I sat him down and showed him about how long the drive was going to take. I actually gave him a countdown timer when we started so he knew that we were going as fast as he thought we were supposed to be.
The mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico has been raising all sorts of hell regarding the Trump administration’s response to the island’s desperation after the destruction caused by Hurricane Maria. For weeks now, it has been attack after attack after attack from Carmen Yulin Cruz, no matter what the President does.
With the many weeks of posturing, the media has gotten a hold of the mayor’s incessant messaging and questioned if the Trump administration is doing enough to help the victims of the storm.
Last Tuesday, the President visited Puerto Rico and assisted in handing out relief supplies. Now, he did start throwing out rolls of paper towels as if they were basketballs being shot into a hoop, so it looked a bit sloppy on form, but nonetheless there he was.
On Sunday, she unleashed a tweet storm directed at several high-profile media people in the hopes of getting more attention.
With the constant stream of criticism regarding the response, it was only a matter of time before the FEMA Administrator was asked about the San Juan Mayor. And when he was, he really smacked her down.
The Washington Free Beacon reports that Brock Long stated in an interview that he didn’t have time to deal with the mayor, and that his office had enough of her.
“We filtered out the mayor a long time ago, we don’t have time for the political noise.”
“The bottom line is that we are making progress every day in conjunction with the governor.”
Part of the issue down in PR is the fact that the weather is rather volatile. Thunderstorms often come and erase progress already completed, and that work has to be redone. One of the major issues Puerto Rico now needs to face is reconstructing the power grid.
Luckily for the people of Puerto Rico, Elon Musk has offered to assist in rebuilding the power grid using solar technology. Now, the question I have on that issue is how much in taxpayer money is going to be used to subsidize the project, and who will be on the hook if anything fails catastrophically like many solar initiatives have.
For the time being, though, the cleanup remains a long and difficult process. The last thing that is needed here is “The Resistance” trying to score points on the backs of those suffering from the hurricane. The San Juan mayor seems to fall into that category, and FEMA has chosen to just ignore such despicable posturing while important work needs to be done.
By Brittany Renshaw — 7 months ago
Kirsters Baish | This year’s hurricane season has brought so much death and destruction to so many Areas along the Atlantic Ocean. Puerto Rico was hit hard, first by Hurricane Irma, then in the following weeks, by Hurricane Maria. The devastation the massive storms caused is indescribable. Now, Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello has come forward to offer praise to President Donald Trump. He is pleased with Trump’s quick response following Hurricane Maria. He explained that the American Island is struggling daily to recover from what Politico has called “the biggest catastrophe in modern history for Puerto Rico.”
Governor Rossello along with other officials applauded President Trump and the United States Federal government for their detailed relief plan that was put into place before Maria even made landfall. Puerto Rico has been neglected in the past by the Federal government. 3.4 million Americans call the island home. Puerto Rico doesn’t send Representatives or Senators to Congress and has zero Electoral College votes.
Puerto Rico’s non-voting congressional representative, Resident Commission Jenniffer Gonzalez, stated that President Trump’s response is very welcome in comparison to administrations in the past. She explained, “This is the first time we get this type of federal coordination.”
The catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on Wednesday. It was a Category 4 storm when it hit, and the devastation could be seen immediately. So far, authorities have confirmed 10 deaths due to Hurricane Maria. They are expecting the death toll to rise as more remote towns’ mayors report. First responders are having a hard time finding their way into certain areas of the island.
As mayors make their way to the capital in San Juan to meet with Governor Rossello, they carry with them a laundry list of supplies that is needed desperately by the people of their jurisdictions.
USA Politics Today reported:
Mayor Jose Sanchez Gonzalez, from the coastal town of Manati, told the governor that his community is completely out of fuel and fresh water. “Hysteria is starting to spread. The hospital is about to collapse. It’s at capacity,” he said, with tears streaming down his face. “We need someone to help us immediately.”
Authorities from the community of Vega Alta told the governor that the entire neighborhood of Fatima could not be reached. The authorities were desperate to enter the neighborhood and evacuate residents from a local nursing home. “I need to get there today,” Mayor Oscar Santiago said to reporters. “Not tomorrow, today.”
Almost immediately following the wake of Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Maria struck the already tattered island of Puerto Rico, destroying countless buildings. 1360 of the 1600 phone towers on the island were taken down by the massive storm. It was reported that 85 percent of above ground internet, cable, and phone lines were knocked out completely. Huge areas of the island are still without power, and they cannot afford to repair their infrastructure, which was already falling apart.
Many are wondering with all of the damage that Houston, Texas and parts of Florida sustained during their respective hurricanes if the United States will be able to sufficiently help Puerto Rico. The answer is yes. This past Saturday, the main port of Puerto Rico reopened which let in 11 ships that were stocked to the brim with full federal aid. They delivered 23,000 cots, 1.6 million gallons of water, food, along with generators as well. There are a ton more ships due to arrive within the next few days as well. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) officials come on the ships. They had satellite phones to distribute to all of the towns and cities in Puerto Rico. Many in Puerto Rico are still without power, fresh water, or communication to the outside world.
$1 billion in local funds was freed up by the Federal government in order to help with Hurricane Maria relief efforts. Governor Rossello explains that despite everything the island has been provided with, they still are in need of more assistance. He stated, “We’re going to request waivers and other mechanisms so Puerto Rico can respond to this crisis. Puerto Rico will practically collect no taxes in the next month.”
Let’s hope President Trump and the United States government continue to aid in relief efforts as they have been. It’s great to see Rossello speaking out in favor of President Trump after he has done so much to help the island. Let’s all work together to get Puerto Rico back on their feet!
By Manly Man — 1 month ago
Liberal logic is completely absurd these days especially after the Parkland massacre.
After the Parkland shooting in Florida, liberals immediately started using their gun control cries before even knowing the entire story. They blamed the firearms first and then ask the questions and found out the truth later. We never seem to learn from our mistakes and it has become a shame.
The media seems to take the tragedies and turn them into whatever is going to bring them the most viewers and attention, even if it is a false narrative. Its like clock work. Liberals and their misinformed stories and campaigns continue to backfire on them. Now karma has hit hard and that is exactly what happened to them in Florida.
According to americanewscentral:
The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) has witnessed a 1,200% surge in 18-year-old to 20-year-old members in the weeks since the firearm-based attack on Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
The surge for that age group is unprecedented for SAF and is the result of grassroots interest in gun rights.
In a March 12 press release SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb welcomed the influx of younger members and donors. He observed, “It’s important to note, that this interest surge has been organic on the Internet. SAF did nothing special to make it happen. They have really done this on their own, finding us on the Internet and following up.”
The NRA has had a similar surge in popularity.
National Rifle Association memberships surged in the wake of the anti-NRA protests and “media bias” that followed the February 14 Florida school shooting.
The Daily Mailreports that Google searches for “NRA membership” rose “4,900 percent” since the Florida attack. That rise occurred at a time when many Democrats, media personalities, and Hollywood celebrities were denouncing the NRA as causal in the shooting that took 17 lives in a gun-free zone.
The Daily Mail quoted Cleta Mitchell, a former NRA board member and former Oklahoma lawmaker, who said, “There is no one. NO ONE. Who joins the NRA for a discount on a rental car. You can rest assured that the NRA will not lose a single member as a result of this. If anything, it should spur people to join the NRA as a means of demonstrating that we who believe in the Second Amendment will not be bullied by these left wing multi-billion dollar corporations.”
The Americans between Los Angeles and New York (aka the ones that matter) see right through the media’s phony gun narrative. Children like David Hogg who were at the shooting (which is terrible) have been running around on television lecturing all the adults about how individual rights should be taken away by the government because the government failed to protect us. It’s just asinine. It makes no sense.
It’s not productive. In fact, it’s incredibly divisive when kids like Hogg brag on Twitter about hanging up on President Trump while also failing to bring any serious ideas to the table. Raising the age to buy a gun to 21? How in the world does that stop criminals from doing bad things? Cruz should never have been allowed to buy a gun in the first place. But, he did. Why? Because GOVERNMENT FAILED. Not the 2nd Amendment.