White House chief of staff John Kelly just struck fear in the heart of Hillary and Bill Clinton and America is cheering.
Look, the rampant corruption that is the Hillary Clinton needs to end. She can’t get away with everything while sitting back with that horrendous smirk on her face.
She thinks she is so untouchable that she does not believe she will be held accountable for the shady Russian nuke deal or the even shadier Russia dossier scandal.
Enough is enough and finally we have someone willing to step forward and say it.
And because who the man is this is serious.
General John Kelly is a man with unimpeachable credentials and a seat of power.
So get ready Hillary because what he just said will most probably happen and happen soon.
In an interview on Fox News’s new shot “The Ingraham Angle,” Kelly said it is time to appoint a special counsel to get to the bottom of Hillary’s many crimes.
Specifically the Russian nuke deal and the funding of the dodgy dossier.
He spoke eloquently about Americans “right to know what the U.S. government is doing on any given day.
And then he called for an independent and special investigation into Clinton saying that “an objective” investigator is necessary to look into accusations” against Clinton and the Democrats.
“One of the strengths I have in looking at issues in my job, I think probably as a layman looking at this kind of thing, we need to find someone who’s very, very objective, who can get to the bottom of these accusations. I think it’s important. Again, the American people have an absolute right to know these things,” Kelly added.
Yes we do and while the wheels of justice may move slowly, with guys like Kelly at the helm at least they are finally moving. Share if you agree.
You Might also like
- By Manly Man — 12 months ago
Las Vegas Nevada’s casinos are monitored at every inch and every corner 24/7, and they make sure to do their checks on every employee working.
You can not be an employee, dealer, security guard, or even a maintenance worker without a background check. But Jesus Campos, the security guard that was approached and shot by Paddock just minutes before the massacre, was not ever registered as a security guard in Las Vegas.
The pieces that the FBI and law enforcement are giving us are just not adding up. The timeline has been significantly changing about their information on the shooting and the people involved.
Even the press conference was ridiculous and the people were asking ridiculous questions.
Something is being hidden and one independent investigative journalist, Laura Loomer, has decided to pay a visit to Jesus Campos house to find out some answers.
Reported by 100percentfedup:
Earlier this week it was reported that Campos was shot before the shooter started firing on the crowd below at the music festival in Las Vegas. Before this revelation, we were told that the security guard, Jesus Campos, stopped the killer from murdering more people when he approached the killer’s room in Vegas. –GP
A worker at the Mandalay Bay hotel said Wednesday that he warned staff at the complex to report an active shooter before gunman Stephen Paddock launched his massacre on crowds at a music festival below the venue.
The revelation has added to doubts about the initial timeline given by authorities about what happened Oct. 1. They had said the assault began with Paddock opening fire on concertgoers at the Route 91 Festival.
But the new account alleges that an unarmed guard Jesus Campos—who was initially believed to have approached and been shot by Paddock during his massacre—was shot before the assault, with that gunshot heard by a maintenance worker.
“As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway,” Stephen Schuck said. “I could feel them pass right behind my head.
“It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on,” he said. “As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again.”
It has added to questions about the police response to the shooting, with delayed communication possibly extending the time that Paddock had to fire upon civilians from his sniper’s nest on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, where he had an arsenal of 23 guns, scopes and surveillance cameras.
But whether the authorities could have arrived to stop Paddock opening fire on the crowds is unlikely, given the short time between the shooting of Campos and Paddock’s subsequent hail of fire that included more than 1,000 bullets. – Yahoo
Now we find out that the security guard is not even a registered security guard in Nevada…
Independent investigative journalist Laura Loomer paid a visit to the home of the “hero” Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort “security guard” who was allegedly shot by the Las Vegas shooter Steven Paddock. Loomer can be seen having a conversation with a paid security guard who refused to say who was paying him to stand in front of Campos’ home. Who is this guy and why is he there?
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) October 12, 2017
Gateway Pundit – Every security guard in the state of Nevada has to register as an armed or unarmed guard with the state’s Private Investigator’s Licensing Board (PILB). This entity’s records are publicly searchable at: nevadapilb.glsuite.us.
There’s no Jesus Campos licensed with the PILB. Here’s a close up look at the NV PI Licensing Board:
The document above was released by pol News Infinity who has done some amazing investigative work on a number of cases. These documents were posted on Reddit:
Jesus Campos, security guard from the Las Vegas shooting, isn’t registered in Nevada – could have a different name.
What is the FBI hiding? pic.twitter.com/iPliMZ4gaA
— /pol/ News Infinity (@polNewsInfinity) October 11, 2017
- By Manly Man — 12 months ago
UPDATE: This story is breaking across our international news desk.
Original Story Via TheWhiner.com | A very emotional female police officer from Puerto Rico’s police department in Guaynabo called into a US Spanish radio station to give people the real scoop about what is happening in Puerto Rico.
The call was recorded through September 28th. It shows the corruption within the Puerto Rican Government and the Municipal authority of San Juan especially. Watch the video below:
Oh just so you know… The video is not an English. Subtitles have been included in the video and a transcript of the call in English is below.
Before reading the transcript. We need to get this video out there everywhere. This totally kills the mainstream media’s narrative in Puerto Rico. Hit that share button now.
Radio Announcer: What is your name?
Police Caller: I cannot give my name because I work for Puerto Rico’s Police Department. I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.
Radio Announcer: What part of Puerto Rico are you calling us from right now?
Police Caller: I am right now in Guaynabo.
Radio Announcer 2: Wow.
Radio Announcer 3: But what information do you have? What have you seen?
Police Caller: The Mayor, Carmen Yulin, is not allowing anyone to distribute… We need… what Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces come in and distribute the aid. And that they stop the governor, Rosello, and the mayor, Yulin, on doing what they are doing… It’s an abuse, it looks like communism, in our own island (sobbing)… (sobbing continues, inaudible translation due to cries)…
Police Caller (cont.): People are helping us, but they are not accepting it, they are not accepting anymore help supposedly: “they have to wait for the license, that there are no buses.” …Let me tell you something Boricuas (Puerto Ricans) are dying of hunger (crying continues) … This is a bureaucracy, everything has to be protocol, the lines are stretched. …We can only give one box of water per person (sobbing continues). …The medics here, people are dying, the hospitals are in crisis.
Police Caller (cont.): I am embarrassed, as a Boricua to work for Puerto Rico’s police and see that we cannot do anything. There are dozens and thousands and thousands of food and when people ask we cannot give anything away because [Mayor] Carmen Yulin says that we cannot take anything out; because everything is a soap opera, everything is a show and there have to be cameras here and there. ….Because you know they are just looking for votes for the upcoming years.
Radio Announcer 2: Wow
Police Caller: And the governor won’t move unless there is a camera behind him; [Mayor] Carmen Yulin won’t move unless there is a camera behind her. This is how we are living in Puerto Rico, meanwhile artists are giving money and the people of Florida are sending stuff, and I don’t know how many more people are helping because we have very limited communication, very limited, and we have no idea what’s going on outside; and the people who are sending stuff, they have to come in; they have to come to help Puerto Rico and distribute what is being wasted …because what else are we going to do? You tell me, what are we going to do?
Radio Announcer #2: Of course the desperation.
Radio Announcer #3: We are with our hearts broken listening to you describing this situation which is heartbreaking when we know that so many people are helping …this is a police officer speaking.
Police Caller: I’ve been for one hour and a half just trying to download an application because the phones that they give to us I cannot use them as a police officer due to security measures. But I need to speak for the people because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, and other partners are seeing it. A lot of people have been posting videos (sobbing – inaudible) …and no-one is paying attention.
Radio Announcer #3: We are truly sorry for this situation, we did not know that..
Police Caller: If Cuba and Venezuela want to help and we are grateful for that; and that the government denies their help, the government denies Cuba’s help. …That they reject Venezuela’s help, …Look for God’s sake! Tell me how is that possible, we need help.
Radio Announcer #3: We are going to send this message out so that it gets to where it needs to get to…
Police Caller: We want the U.S. to come in, that the strongest forces come in and take the governor out, he is not doing anything, he is just going around and around, …and everyone is like: “oh, look how nice, the governor, he is going in the mud, he is going in the water”, And where is it? Pardon the expression: WHERE IS THE FOOD?
Police Caller (cont.): Look, grab the food, grab the sausage can and take it to the families! Stop the show! The governor is just doing a show, is all a show. There are many mayors that are suffering because they cannot do anything for their people.
Radio Announcer #2: What are they doing with the food? Is it being kept in storage because they are not allowing to give it out?
Police Caller: They are not doing anything, and they tell the harbors (ports) that they cannot bring stuff anymore. If the U.S. government doesn’t get involved they will finish us. We are going to end up worse. …Worse than Cuba, Africa, or worse than Haiti. We are living in an era that you don’t want to see, people are desperate. The gasoline, people are already killing each other. Not to rob you, they are doing it so they can be the firsts to get food and take it to their families.
Police Caller (cont.): Do you know what it is when a woman approaches me and tells me “I don’t have any more.” “I don’t know what else to give my kids because I don’t have anymore.” “Water and crackers”!
Radio Announcer #1: Sweetie, thank you for calling us and using this medium to denounce this situation; and good thing that it was you who explained this so that people don’t think that we are making up stuff; because this has nothing to do with politics. This is a very serious situation.
Police Caller: Very Serious (sobbing continues)
This video needs to get out to all of America. Keep fighting Puerto Ricans. We are praying for you.
- By Manly Man — 11 months ago
The White House has made several significant military moves since Donald Trump became president.
To name a few, a proposal for 10% increase in the military budget to $54 billion, additionally, he passed an authorization to unilateral strikes against Syrian forces, and finally, he asked for more deployment of US forces to Afghanistan.
President Trump’s new changes in attitudes of the military since becoming president has recently been praised by Mattis.
“No longer will we have slowed decision cycles because Washington, D.C. has to authorize tactical movements on the ground,” said Mattis at a Pentagon press conference in May. Brett McGurk, the Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIS, said at the same conference that being able to make decisions on the ground—and not waiting for Washington—had “made a difference” in the fight against ISIS.
According to libertywriters:
President Donald J Trump has now beaten ISIS in Raqqa with the help of his incredible military leadership.
Here is his statement on the issue:
Actually, hold up. Before we get to Trump’s statement. Take a look at this pic.
“THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 21, 2017
“Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Defeat of ISIS in Raqqah
I am pleased to announce that the Syrian Democratic Forces, our partners in the fight against ISIS in Syria, have successfully recaptured Raqqah – the terrorist group’s self-proclaimed capital city. Together, our forces have liberated the entire city from ISIS control.
The defeat of ISIS in Raqqah represents a critical breakthrough in our worldwide campaign to defeat ISIS and its wicked ideology. With the liberation of ISIS’s capital and the vast majority of its territory, the end of the ISIS caliphate is in sight. We will soon transition into a new phase in which we will support local security forces, de-escalate violence across Syria, and advance the conditions for lasting peace, so that the terrorists cannot return to threaten our collective security again. Together, with our allies and partners, we will support diplomatic negotiations that end the violence, allow refugees to return safely home, and yield a political transition that honors the will of the Syrian people. One of my core campaign promises to the American people was to defeat ISIS and to counter the spread of hateful ideology. That is why, in the first days of my Administration, I issued orders to give our commanders and troops on the ground the full authorities to achieve this mission. As a result, ISIS strongholds in Mosul and Raqqah have fallen. We have made, alongside our coalition partners, more progress against these evil terrorists in the past several months than in the past several years. I commend all of our coalition partners for the sacrifices they have made in this noble effort. Therefore, as we recognize this military accomplishment, we also pause to honor our service men and women and all they have given to protect us and all civilized people from these modern day barbarians.
Today, we reaffirm that ISIS leaders, and anyone who supports them, must and will face justice. “
Share this if you are glad that Trump is at the helm. He is fighting every day to make this country great again and to save the world from the horror of ISIS.