Complete List Of All NFL Idiots That Protested The National Anthem Opening Week

Here are the players who protested in Week 1 according to ESPN who compiled the scandalous list.

Seattle Seahawks: Defensive lineman Michael Bennett sat during the national anthem before their game against the Green Bay Packers.

Justin Britt stood next to him with a hand on Bennett’s shoulder in a show of support. Running back Thomas Rawls was on the other side doing the same. Defensive end Cliff Avril sat with Bennett for the tail end of the anthem apparently unsure what the hell to do.

Green Bay Packers: Tight end Martellus Bennett stood but did so with his right fist in the air during the anthem.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix did the opposite of the disgraceful NFL players and helped hold the giant American flag at midfield before the game. Good work Ha Ha.

Bennett said before the game, “I like to speak through my art, my words and things like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if I draw another political cartoon or some s—, but other than that, I don’t know right now. I’m more of a spur-of-the-moment-type guy, type of thing.”

Los Angeles Rams linebacker Robert Quinn raised his right fist in the air during the anthem joining Bennett in what may become their new protest?

San Francisco 49ers Safety Eric Reid took a knee like Kaepernick for the national anthem. Ten teammates circled Reid with a hand on his shoulder as he knelt.

Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sat for the anthem like the malcontent he is.

Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins raised a fist while defensive end Chris Long and safety Rodney McLeod put their hands on his back for “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

The Cleveland Browns didn’t protest, instead they joined police officers, firefighters, EMTs and the military as they ran onto the field.

Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters sat on an equipment table for most of the national anthem.

8 comments on Complete List Of All NFL Idiots That Protested The National Anthem Opening Week

1. Robert L Banta says:

We have two TV’s in our home that used to be turned to two different NFL games through the season, my family now do many other tasks, fields of entertainment during NFL game time. When money becomes more important than support for the National Anthem it is time for this US Air Force retiree to end watching NFL games.

2. ME says:

THEY MAKING THEIR OWN BED, THEY’LL HAVE TO LIE IN IT!

3. Edward Hirsch says:

Keep them in the locker room till it’s time to play or since it cuts down on you people watching cut the pay down for each one they can not stand

4. JOHN L HOLLAND says:

WHEN I SEE THEM ALL KICKED OUT OF FOOTBALL I’LL START GOING TO THE GAMES AGAIN. UNTIL THEN I’LL SPEND MY MONEY SOME WHERE ELSE.

5. frank lee says:

kick their ass off the team. Jones want put up with it.

6. frank lee says:

kick their ass off of the team. Jones want put up with it.

7. Jim says:

Well, that will save me a few hours in the week not watching these teams play. More time for me to enjoy other activities.

8. Jenn says:

I’ll never watch them again. Bunch of prema donnas who think people respect them. Your just entertainment. What you think means nothing to us. Your paid to to provide entertainment and that’s all But disrespect this country and your done!!!!